Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cough Medicine and Laundry...

There are two things we will be accomplishing today...
My "smother puppy" sits beside me on the couch...coughing and sniffling...I think it's a tv day for Reese.
I'm waiting for the doctors office to open so that I can see if we can kick these germs in the backside...so ready for Spring.
Meanwhile, my other kiddo coughs and hacks happily...still celebrating the loss of her first tooth (yesterday)...She just informed me that her favorite moment yesterday was me pulling her tooth...makes me smile.
So, my kitchen counter FINALLY got cleaned up...with the exception of my dirty dinner dishes which still grace its surface...they'll get done by dinner tonight. In the meantime, I will focus on my large pile of laundry.
Some parts of home are redundant while others--like Rumor sounding out words she sees are a welcome change--they make the dirty dishes and laundry seem tolerable.
Well, time to call the doctors office AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment