Sunday, February 27, 2011

BUSY WEEK!


Phew! What a busy week we have had! Not as much cleaning and organizing this week...but that's okay, we still accomplished a lot!
More importantly than work--we shared some cookies and milk and some talking time...a cookie break if you will. Reese and Rumor love going to the local coffee shop for a treat. When their tummies are full, we head to the back of the shop and sit around the chalkboard table and draw some of our favorite creatures. It's good to have time together, with nothing else to disturb us...just time for us to chat.











We will be having a tea party this
summer using all of these items!


So, here are some home projects that were completed...
First, the red dresser! Inside this dresser is a party waiting to happen! This is where I keep all my party supplies, cake plates, tablecloths, cloth napkins and all that other stuff that we use for special occasions. In 2010, I made a resolution to use these items more often...not to just wait for the occasional special occasion. This year, I will continue that resolution. My dresser is not entirely cleaned out yet but here are some items that I plan to use in 2011:
INSIDE the dresser!




Corn on the cob!
These items might just have
to stay in the middle of my table!














Well, I need to get back to preparing for my bookfair...that's one way to clean up the house...remove 25 boxes of books from it!!! Hey, by the way, my kitchen is still a mess...

No comments:

Post a Comment